Terms of Service
By using the service provided on the GeeksPedia.net website's ("Service"), a service of GeeksPedia.net, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand the conditions of your use of the service.
GeeksPedia Tools Usage
- GeeksPedia may not be used for and illegal or abusive activities. Doing so will result in the termination of your GeeksPedia access.
- Password security is the responsibility of the user.
- You are limited to one GeeksPedia account per person or business.
- GeeksPedia is not directed to children. Access to and use of the Service is only for those over the age of 16.
API/API Credit Usage
- The GeeksPedia API is provided "as is" and "as available".
- The API may be modified by GeeksPedia at any time.
- GeeksPedia reserves the right to limit the amount of API requests in cases of overuse or abuse of the API.
- GeeksPedia reserves the right to restrict accounts or IP addresses which overuse or abuse the API.
- GeeksPedia reserves the right to determine what constitutes overuse or abuse of the API.
- You must provide and maintain accurate billing information. Subscribing to a paid GeeksPedia account gives GeeksPedia license to charge you and/or bill your credit card for GeeksPedia related fees, as well as any applicable taxes.
- Payments will be charged in advance on the first day of each billing cycle for that cycle.
- Subscription fees will be charged automatically unless you cancel your service.
- You can change between different billing cycles at any time. By default, if you are downgrading your plan, the new billing cycle length will take effect after the expiration of the current cycle (i.e. at the next renewal date). Plan upgrades take affect immediately. See Changing Account Types point 4 for information on immediate downgrades.
Changing Account Types
- You may upgrade or downgrade your GeeksPedia account at any time from the GeeksPedia PRO tab. An upgrade is any plan where the cost per billing cycle is greater than or equal to your current plan's cost per billing cycle. All plan changes which are not upgrades are considered downgrades.
- After an upgrade you will be billed immediately for the remaining time until the next renewal. This bill will be pro-rated in accordance with the amount you have already paid.
- After a downgrade you will be billed at the new rate on the next renewal date.
- If you wish to downgrade immediately, you may shift to any plan of equal or lesser value than the pro-rated amount remaining on your current billing cycle.
- No refunds or exchanges on subscription services, except as assessed on a case-by-case basis. To request a refund, e-mail [email protected] within 7 days (one week) of the payment date stating the reason for your request.
- If you do not receive this receipt e-mail it is your responsibility to contact GeeksPedia within these 7 days via e-mail to confirm that GeeksPedia has received your request.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel your paid subscription by downgrading to the free GeeksPedia account, provided that any past invoices have been paid. This can be done inside the GeeksPedia control panel. GeeksPedia does not accept cancellations via e-mail or phone.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. GeeksPedia reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
Changes to Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service may be changed without prior notice. The current Terms of Service can be viewed at: https://geekspedia.net/page/terms-and-conditions
- The GeeksPedia Service is provided "as is" and "as available".
- GeeksPedia reserves the right to add to, remove, and otherwise modify its services, including features, paid account types and fees.
- GeeksPedia reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via e-mail.
- GeeksPedia reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- GeeksPedia gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that GeeksPedia shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GeeksPedia has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the GeeksPedia service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the GeeksPedia service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the GeeksPedia service; or 5. any other matter relating to the GeeksPedia service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the GeeksPedia Service are your sole responsibility. GeeksPedia shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall GeeksPedia total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify GeeksPedia of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- June 30th, 2017: First revision
- December 25th, 2019: Updated - current version
Super Fast Cloud Web Hosting
Starting at only $2.77/mo!
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting [Limited Time Offer]
Slow website? tired of issues and downtime?
today and forget about that! Fully managed Web Hosting that simply works! [FREE migration without downtime, FREE SSL and FREE domain for life!]
| Web Hosting Coupons